- Susan Gulas, President, NLRCC
Current Status of Respite in Nevada
- Cheyenne Pasquale – Project Manager, Nevada Care Connection
- Susan Haas – Executive Director & CEO RSVP Program, Inc.
- Cory Lutz – Respite Care Manager, Helping Hands of Vegas Valley
Respite Needs in the United States
- Jill Kagan – Program Director, ARCH National Respite Network & Resource Center
Innovative Respite Services for Families Caring for Children and Youth with Special Needs
- Korine Viehweg – Executive Director, RAVE
Facilitated by David Nichols, Nevada Senior Services, Amy Dewitt-Smith, N4, and Korine Viehweg, RAVE
In small groups, summit participants addressed the following questions:
- Share your connection to respite
- How aware are families of respite services and how to obtain them, especially families of color?
- What are the unmet needs and challenges throughout Nevada?